Fallout 4 is an RPG and action game set in a post-apocalyptic future, plagued by nuclear war. Developed by Bethesda and launched in 2015 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC, the title is part of a franchise known for the variety of mods in its version for computers, and the possibility of using cheats. Want to try out some of these codes? Then take a look at the cheats for Fallout 4 below.
How to enable cheats for Fallout 4
Before using the codes, you need to activate the game’s command console.
1. Load a normally saved game;
2. Press the key to the left of the number 1 on your keyboard;
3. Enter a code, listed below, and press Enter to activate.
List of cheats for Fallout 4
- tgm – “God Mode” / Invincibility.
- tcl – Disables game collisions. You can cross walls and even fly.
- tai – Turn off the artificial intelligence of all the characters, that is, enemies will not attack you.
- Killall – Kills everything around you, except your important teammates and NPCs. They are only injured.
- kill [ID] – Replace “ID” with the enemy number you wish to kill.
- resurrect [ID] – Raise all creatures. Replace “ID” with the monster number.
- setgs fJumpHeightMin [insert number] – Changes the height of your jumps. The higher the number put into “insert number”, the higher your character will jump.
Tip: Remember that depending on how high you fall, this can kill you. Use this cheat along with tgm (God Mode).
- player.setav speedmult [insert number] – Increases your character’s running speed. The higher the number in “insert number”, the faster you’ll stay.
- tfc – Enables or disables the aerial camera.
- tm – Turns on or off all indicators on the game screen. To activate again, press the key to open the command console and enter “tm”.
- sexchange – Change the gender of your character.
- setscale [1 to 10] – Increases the size of your character or some target target. Use 1 to 10 to change dimensions.
- player / additem 0000000f [insert number] – Cheat for money. Under “insert number”, enter the number of caps you want.
- player / additem 0000000a [insert number] – In “insert number” enter the number of clips you want to have.
- player.additem [Item ID] [insert number] – Allows you to insert any game item into your inventory. Under “Item ID”, you enter the number of the object and in “insert number”, the quantity.
Tip: To find out the ID of some item or creature, just click on it with the active command console.
- coc qasmoke – Carry your character to a room with boxes containing all the items in the game.
- set timescale to – Increases or decreases the speed of time. Replace the value with “insert number”. The default is 16.
- tdetect – You will no longer be detected by artificial intelligence, especially if you want to steal something.
- player.modav [attribute] [number] – Raises an attribute according to the chosen quantity.
- player.setlevel [insert number] – Increase your character’s level as you wish.
- caqs – Watch out! This code causes you to automatically complete all major missions.