Telegram continues to improve and integrates so many attractive features that the competition has not yet implemented. Let’s see how to create Surveys using Telegram
Telegram is perhaps the best chat client ever that makes numerous additional features compared to the competition, such as WhatsApp, which are deciding a fairly successful. Here one of Telegram’s forces is to support the BOTs that allow you to expand the functions beyond belief.
In practice all major social networks allow you to create surveys to engage their readers and even Telegram, although not having introduced the function officially, allows you to create surveys thanks to the use of some BOTs.
The best BOT Telegram to create surveys are:
Let’s see how to create polls on Telegram.
Create Surveys on Telegram: QuAnBot
It is perhaps the best, and allows you to create two types of polls, Like/Dislike and Mini Chat. With the first one only with a positive or negative rating, while with the second one you can also insert a message to indicate your preference.
Here’s how to create polls on Telegram with QuAnBot:
- Start QuAnBot
- Type /newpoll
- Select the Create from pattern item
- Choose the type of Poll Like/Dislike or Minichat
- Now write the survey text
- Use the Share button to send the survey anywhere you want, chat or on your channel
Create Surveys on Telegram: EasyVote
EasyVote unlike QuAnBot allows only to share surveys on a channel but the operation is identical to that of QuAnBot.
Here’s how to create surveys on Telegram with EasyVote:
- Open the channel where you want to poll and add the EasyVote Bot
- Start EasyVote
- Tap on the Controls item
- Type /createpoll
- Now write the survey text and give the message
- Enter the first Poll option and press Enter
- Finally enter the second option of the survey and submit
- Now write /poll to view and share the survey
- We can close the survey by clicking on Close Poll and finally see the results by writing /results.