Truecaller Integrated Caller ID Service is one of the most popular apps. This app helps you identify unknown numbers. Many times you have a call from numbers which is not saved in your contact list. In this way, you can get information about such unknown numbers through this app. But sometimes it happens that users save their data in Truecaller but they can not be deleted later. This is why we are going to tell you how to delete your data from Truecaller.
If you are an Android, iOS or Windows Phone user, then you can delete your data from Truecaller in the following manner.
- First you have to open the Truecaller app.
- After that login your account.
- After this you have to go to settings.
- Now select about and tap on the deactivate option.
- Keep in mind that this will only deactivate your account. But your details will still be present in the API database.To unlist this, users will have to go to https://www.truecaller.com/unlisting on TrueCaller’s unlist page. From here you can unlist your number with Truecaller.
Note: According to TimesNow’s report, registering a number on Truecaller, users can get stuck in activities like scam and fraud.
Presented a new feature:
Let us know that the company has recently added a new feature to the app. Truecaller has made changes in its interface again. With the new features you will be able to find who has seen your profile. However, for this, you have to take Pro’s subscription to the app. This feature of Truecaller resembles Linkedin. The company has stated in a statement that users will now know who has checked their profile. Whenever any person checks your profile through Truecaller, you will get a notification. This will help you know who is checking your profile. It is important to take care of two things here.