Sometimes, you will be confused when you have to prepare an attractive poster and flyer for the latest promotion. This job can stress you if you couldn’t use a small budget to find a skilled graphic designer or turn to a professional third party. But this week I discovered something new online which I would like to share with my readers. Well, you can use predefined templates which provided by DesignCap to create posters and flyers easily and inexpensively.
DesignCap is an online tool that allows anyone to create professional posters and flyers in a few minutes. The system is geared to practical needs and gets straight to the point. It is based on templates, of which there are not plenty, but it almost covers a full range of posters, such as missing posters, movie posters, commercial flyers and so on. The templates are all well-crafted that you can create incredibly professional flyers without any design or graphics knowledge.
How to use DesignCap?
At first, click on the “make a free poster/flyer” button and you will see an empty board on the right side and a toolbar on the left. The toolbar gives you some choices:
- Templates – As I mentioned above, DesignCap provides hundreds of templates for various purposes. All ready-made elements are editable, so you can use them as a whole or only as an inspiration.
- Photo – It allows users to upload photos, import pictures from Facebook or search 580 thousand images from its photo library.
- Text –You can add heading, subheading and body text with a simple click. After selecting the text, you need to delete the default text and type in what you wish to say. At the same time, a menu bar will pop up above your text box. Here, you can change the font, size, and color, or property.
- Clipart – There is a wide selection of clipart to choose from, including shapes, comic, arrows, and other different kinds of elements. You name it. It is available to resize the clipart and change its position. Of course, you can easily change the property and effect of the clipart.
- Background – It is available to select from different kinds of backgrounds. With a click, you can quickly change the colors of the flyer as a whole.
If you are satisfied with your result, you can click the save button at the top of the page, and choose as a JPG or PNG format on your computer. What’s more, you can share the result on your social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr.
My conclusion to DesignCap
As we’ve noticed, DesignCap offers a great way to quickly and easily create posters and flyers for all your purposes. It provides a drag-and-drop design interface, which is very simple and easy to use. There is no need to register and sign up to use it. With DesignCap, you can easily prepare high-quality posters and flyers that you can use in your promotions. The main point to me here is free to use. So I’m curious if DesignCap will stay in this form permanently for free? All in all, I highly recommend you go and give it a try (https://www.designcap.com/).