Samsung Galaxy Note 9: here’s how to enter download mode. How to put the download mode on Galaxy Note 9. Guide to download and recovery mode Galaxy Note 9
Galaxy Note 9 download and recovery mode
New day, new guide dedicated to all owners of the fantastic Galaxy Note 9 smartphone.
If for any reason you need to enter download or recovery mode on your smartphone and you do not know how to do it, here you will find all the information you need.
Below we explain how to enter or activate download and recovery mode on Galaxy Note 9 quickly and easily.
You will see that, thanks to our instructions, put Galaxy Note 9 in Download and Recovery mode is quite simple: you just need to know the right keys to press.
And in this guide we will see what they are.
How to put the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in Download mode
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 using the Power button
- Once the power is off, hold down the Power + Bixby + Volume Down key simultaneously until you see the Samsung logo appear
- Then release the button in the warning screen and press the Volume Up button to enter Download mode
How to put the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in Recovery mode
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 by pressing and holding the Power button
- When the phone is off, press the Power + Volume buttons on + Bixby together for a few seconds until you see the Samsung logo appear on the screen
- At this point release the Power and Bixby Buttons while still holding the Volume Up button until the restore mode screen is displayed
- The restore mode menu will then be displayed: use the Volume Up and Down buttons to navigate through the various items
How to exit the Download or Recovery Galaxy Note 9 mode
To exit the Download/Recovery mode, just hold down the POWER button and the VOLUME UP button until the phone automatically reboots (usually 7 seconds).
Even simpler, right?
And here in a few simple steps you’re out of the Download/Recovery mode of Galaxy Note 9 and you’re ready to use your smartphone again, just like before.
As you can see, Recovery mode are very useful functions in Samsung devices as they allow you to customize your smartphone as much as possible.
Thanks to these modes you can update the original firmware, get the ROOT, change firmware with a custom one, change recovery and install TWRP or alternatives and much more.
And let’s not forget that these functions are very useful even when it is necessary to solve possible operating problems that may appear on the device.
For this article, however, we have finished.