Fallout 76: Game trophies for PS4. Fallout 76 Trophies for PS4 (PlayStation 4). List of all the Fallout 76 Game Trophies
Fallout 76: Guide to Trophies for PS4
Today we offer you the solution and the complete list of all the Fallout 76 Game Trophies for PS4.
Curious to take a look at the challenges proposed?
Fallout 76 Trophies – PS4 (PlayStation 4)
In this guide you will find all the best tips to unlock all the results in the Fallout 76 game on the Sony PS4 console.
Let’s not lose ourselves in further talk and start immediately with the Guide to the Fallout 76 Trophies for PS4.
The new title of Bethesda has as many as 51 trophies, divided as follows: 1 Platinum trophy, 1 Gold trophy, 15 Silver and 34 Bronze trophies, for a total of 1230 points
- Collect all the other 50 Fallout 76 Trophies
- I Am Become Death – Complete “I Am Become Death”
- Into the Fire – Complete “Into the Fire”
- Heart of the Enemy – Complete “Heart of the Enemy”
- Key to the Past – Complete “Key to the Past”
- Officer on Deck – Complete “Officer on Deck”
- Appalachian HOA – Build 100 CAMP items
- Misters of Mystery – Complete “Mistress of Mystery
- Scorched Hearth – Complete “Scorched Hearth”
- Fallout Forever – Reach the LV. 100
- Ground Zero – Be at Ground Zero of the Nuclear Blast
- Gimme Gimme! – Scallop 50 locks
- Code Cruncher – Hackera 50 Terminals
- Monet of Murder – Edit 50 weapons
- Pioneer Scout – Find 100 Locations
- Shwag – Collect 10 Bubbleheads
- American Hero – Reach the LV. 50
- Reclamation Day – Leave the Vault 76
- First Contact – Complete “First Contact”
- Final Departure – Complete “Final Departure”
- Second Helpings – Complete “Second Helpings”
- Recruitment Blues – Complete “Recruitment Blues”
- Coming to Fruition – Complete “Coming to Fruition”
- Bunker Buster – Complete “Bunker Buster”
- One of Us – Complete “One of Us”
- Happy CAMPER – Build a CAMP
- We Must Rebuild – Build 20 CAMP items
- Personal Matters – Complete “Personal Matters”
- Queen of the Hunt – Complete “Queen of the Hunt”
- Monster Mash – Win the “Monster Mash” event
- Breach and Clear – Win the “Breach and Clear” event
- Never Go if Alone! – Join 20 Teams
- Second Skin – Build 5 pieces of armor
- A Fighting Chance – Build a weapon
- LITerally – Read 20 Magazines
- Perked UP – brings a Perk to the highest degree
- Tested Mettle – Complete 5 Challenges
- A Real Challenger – Complete 20 Challenges
- Field Medic – Reanimate 20 players
- Moneybags – You have 10000 caps
- Retro Now – Use a Holotape Game
- Giant Slayer – Kill 5 giant creatures
- Bounty Hunter – Kill a wanted player
- Kill or be Killed – kill another player
- Good Grief! – Kill 20 players
- Pest Control – Kill 300 creatures
- Junker Funk – Collect 200 pieces of trash
- Photo Bomber – Take 20 photos
- Is not He the Cutest? – Collect a Bobblehead
- Wild West Virginian – Reach the LV. 10
- Appalachian Trailblazer – Reach LV.25
Fallout 76 Release
When does the game come out? When will it be available?
The game is released on November 14th 2018.
Fallout 76 Game
Regeneration Day, 2102. Twenty-five years after the fall of the bombs, together with the other inhabitants of the Vault (chosen among the best exponents of the nation), you will finally re-emerge in post-nuclear America. You can play alone or in company exploring, carrying out missions, building and hunting for the most dangerous threats of the Contaminated Zone.
The multiplayer will finally make its appearance in Bethesda Game Studios’s epic open-air RPGs. By creating your character with the SPECIAL system you can forge your destiny in a new, wild, contaminated area, full of hundreds of places to visit. Alone or in the company of friends, a new great Fallout adventure awaits you!
Graphics, lighting and landscape are the result of a new technology that will give life to six different areas of West Virginia. From the forests of Appalachia to the crimson expanses of the Blueberry Swamp, each area carries some kind of risk and reward. Post-nuclear America has never been so beautiful!
With the brand new Mobile Production Assistance Center (CAMP) you can build and produce in every corner of the world. The CAMP will guarantee shelter, supplies and security. It will also be possible to set up an exchange site to trade with the other survivors. But be careful … not everyone will have friendly intentions!
Alone or with other survivors, you will have the chance to unlock the ultimate weapon … nuclear missiles. The destruction that ensues will unlock a high-level area with rare and valuable resources. Will you choose to guard or unleash the power of the atom? The choice is up to you.
Fallout 76 trailer
Here is the trailer for the game:
Fallout 76 price and cost
As for prices, however, the game costs