We have brought you some easy steps that can help you locate the location of any photo taken from your phone. That is, your phone will tell you where the photo you captured with your phone. So let us introduce these steps.
Android users can enable this type of Location Tag by following these steps
1. Open the camera app of your phone.
2. Go to the settings of the camera app.
3. Here you will see the Location tag or the Save location option. Enable it.
For iOS users
1. Go to Settings of Phone Here you will see a Privacy option, tap on it.
2. Then turn on Location Services.
3. Now scroll down and tap on camera option. Then choose the use of location While using the App.
Location of the photo of such imposed photo on Android smartphones
1. Open your phone’s default gallery app and select any image.
2. Here you will see three dots on the top right, tap on them.
3. Then tap on the Info or Details option.
4. Here you can see the location of the photo. Apart from this, you can also find information like photo size, shutter speed, and ISO.
Address of the location of the location of such photo on Android device
1. Open the Photos app on your phone or tablet. Then switch to the Albums tab.
2. Tap on the Location option to view the location of the photo on the map.
3. Here you can tap any image and learn about its exact location.