Do you want to have unlimited gold bars in Red Dead Redemption 2? Here’s how to have infinite gold in Red Dead Redemption 2
Red Dead Redemption 2 Unlimited Gold Bars Tricks
Red Dead Redemption 2 is finally released and many players have bought it at day one, also taking advantage of interesting discounts, offers and promotions of Amazon and other online stores.
If you have purchased the game and are looking for cheats and codes for Red Dead Redemption 2 in order to obtain infinite energy, infinite money, all weapons unlocked at the beginning and more, you’re in the right place!
A few days ago we shared an article where we collected the best tricks and codes for Red Dead Redemption 2. Find it HERE.
Today, however, I’ll tell you how to get infinite and unlimited gold bars in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Yes, that’s right: a few days after the game arrived in stores, it was discovered a perfectly working method (I do not know until) to obtain unlimited infinite gold bars in Red Dead Redemption 2.
I know very well that makeup interests you a lot, so do not waste time and start with the guide to achieve this goal.
Unlimited Infinite Gold Bars In Red Dead Redemption 2
Surely this glitch will soon be corrected and updated by Rockstar, so take it as long as you can to accumulate as much money as you can.
For those who do not like reading, here is a video that explains step by step how to achieve the goal.
For all the others, instead, after the video there is the text guide.
First of all you have to deactivate the automatic saving.
To do this go to: Settings> General> Disable Auto Save by setting it to OFF.
This done, to make the trick work you have to make sure you are not wanted by the police.
At this point we can start with the guide to activate the trick:
- Go to Limpany, which is east of the Dakota River
- Go to the sheriff’s office, where you will find a box closed under the table
- open the box but DO NOT take the gold
- stay about 1 foot away from the box and you’ll get a message telling you to take the gold bar. You still ignore the message and do not collect gold
- save the game
- go to the saves uploads screen and upload the save you just made
- go to the sheriff’s office again and go to the box with the gold inside
- now you can take all the gold bars you want up to a maximum of 30
- collected the gold bars (then you can sell them in Saint-Denis)
- returns to the box containing the gold, this time close it and reopen it
- repeat the previous steps (from the rescue) to collect infinite and unlimited gold
That’s all. Now you’re ready to enjoy unlimited gold bars in Red Dead Redemption 2.
For any doubt or question, leave a comment at the end of the article.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Release
When does the game come out? When will it be available?
Red Dead Redemption 2 was released on October 26th for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Game
America, 1899. The era of the Wild West is running out: the law is capturing the latest gangs of criminals. Those who refuse to surrender are killed without mercy.
After a blow that went wrong in the city of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the band of Van der Linde are forced to flee. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters to the ribs, the gang must kidnap, fight and steal to make their way and try to survive in the heart of a harsh and wild America.
From the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic story that shows us an America at the dawn of modernity.
Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer
Here is the trailer for the game: