Here are all the maps available in the Call of Duty Mobile game. What maps are there in Call of Duty Mobile? Let’s find out together in the complete and updated list
Call of Duty Mobile Maps
As we saw in our previous article, Call of Duty Mobile is finally available on Android and iOS smartphones.
Since we have already talked in depth about the game in the other article, we will not waste any more time explaining how it works and what this spectacular game offers that finally arrives also on smartphones and tablets (with support for external bluetooth controllers among other things).
We will then go straight to the point and we will see what are the maps available for us within the Call of Duty Mobile game.
At the moment there are 9 maps available, but surely their number will increase in the future.
Without getting lost in talk, we see the list of maps available in Call of Duty Mobile:
- Standoff (from Call of Duty: Black Ops II)
- Killhouse (from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
- Nuketown (from Call of Duty: Black Ops)
- Raid (from Call of Duty: Black Ops II)
- Crossfire (from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
- Crash (from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
- Hijacked (from Call of Duty: Black Ops II)
- Firing Range (from Call of Duty: Black Ops)
- Takeoff (from Call of Duty: Black Ops II, remake of a map of Black Ops called Stadium)
If the names are not enough, here is a video that shows them all in play:
These were the maps available at the launch of the game in October 2019.
Obviously, when new ones are added, we will update the article.
What is your favorite map? Have you already tried them all? Let us know in the comments at the end of the article!
If you have not already done so, run now to download Call of Duty Mobile for free on your device, just click on the respective links below for iOS and Android: