Many special offers for PlayStation 4 dedicated to Black Friday 2018: discounts on consoles, bundles, games and accessories.
The Black Friday fever does not stop and also involves PlayStation 4 with many offers for all the passionate videogamers of the console signed by Sony.
The most anticipated Black Friday offers of the year have already begun, with special discounts on some digital games on PlayStation Store, but not only: the special prices for PS4 will cover the whole week with Black Friday Week which will feature the console next gen, both in normal and Pro versions, accessories and much more as special discounts on subscriptions to PlayStation Plus.
If you are thinking of buying a PlayStation 4, or changing the model of your console, this may be the right time: many offers are waiting for you and concluding a good deal could be easier than you think. Here are the best offers for PlayStation 4.
PlayStation 4 Black Friday 2018 offers
With a nice winter theme spot Sony Entertainment System has announced the discounts dedicated to the world of PlayStation 4, although for the moment the prices are limited to the US market, you can get an idea of the possible prices through the American offers. The Black Friday 2018 PlayStation provides:
- PlayStation 4 1TB + Marvel’s Spider-Man for $199.99;
- DualShock 4 controller at $39.99 (in the colors Blue Camouflage, Magma Red, Midnight Blue, Gold & Crystal);
- PlayStation VR at $199.
In the incoming discounts, there is also a special price on the subscription to PlayStation Plus, but the price has not yet been specified.
PlayStation 4 Black Friday 2018: games on offer
Even the PS4 games are on special offer for Black Friday and throughout the period of Black Friday Week: for now we point out Call of Duty Black Ops 4 at $48.99, against the original $69.99, for all subscribers at PlayStation Plus (a saving of 20 dollars for a game released just a month ago).
On PlayStation store instead we find other offers on many top games like:
- FIFA 19 to $39.98;
- Marvel’s Spider-Man at 39.99 dollars;
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition for 74.99 dollars;
- Detroit Become Human at 29.99 dollars;
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for 39.99 dollars;
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider for 34.99 dollars;
- Far Cry 5 for 34.99 dollars;
- Destiny 2 – The renegades for 29.99 dollars;
- Horizon Zero Dawn at 19.99 dollars;
- Dragon Quest XI : Echoes of a lost era at 39.99 dollars.
For those who love the copies of games in physical format, GameStop has inaugurated offers Waiting for Black Friday with many discounts on video games and accessories such as:
- Gran Turismo Sport + Dualshock 4 V2 Limited Edition for 49.98 dollars;
- Tekken 7 + Nacon Revolution Pro Controller for 49.98 dollars;
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Deluxe Edition at 20.98 dollars;
- Watch Dogs 2 – San Francisco Edition at 20.98 dollars;
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins – Gods Edition for 79.98 dollars;
- Uncharted 4: End of a Thief at 49.98 dollars.