How to open a PayPal account from a smartphone or tablet. You can also sign up to PayPal quickly from your smartphone or tablet by downloading the official app and keeping all your movements under control from mobile.
PayPal is the most used payment system on the web that allows you to pay and send money online safely without your data such as credit card or bank account being stolen.
By associating a card to your PayPal account after having opened it, you can carry out transactions securely online without ever giving your data.
How to open a PayPal account from a smartphone or tablet
After downloading it, start it and follow this procedure:
- Click on the item Do not have a PayPal account? Sign in
- Insert Name, Last name, Email Address, Password, Date of Birth, Address, Postcode, City, Province and Mobile Number
- Now click on the entry Not now to skip the process of connecting a bank account or a credit card or prepaid (which we will explain later) and press the button Continue
- Now you will be asked to verify your phone number. Then enter the code received via SMS in the Confirmation code field and press the Next button to verify your number and activate your PayPal account.
How to connect a card to the PayPal account from smartphones and tablets
You can connect to your PayPal account not only your PayPal card but also your credit card and Postepay prepaid card.
- Open the app and log in
- Click on the gear wheel at the top right to open the menu
- click on Bank accounts and cards
- Now click on the + symbol to add your card or account
- you have chosen card select the type Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Prepaid PayPal, American Express, Discover through the menu
- enter the data in the fields Number of card, Expiration, CVV and press the Save button.
Within 48 hours of adding the card to your PayPal account, you will be charged a small amount, which will then be returned, to confirm the validity of the coordinates entered and remove the spending limits.
To confirm it, go back to the Bank Accounts and Cards menu and select the Confirm credit card entry, enter the exact amount that has been charged and you have done so.
Now having opened your PayPal account and associated with a credit card or rechargeable you can make purchases securely online by choosing PayPal as a method of payment. All you need to do is enter your login credentials when prompted, no longer enter your credit card number.