WhatsApp provides only a very few stickers currently and obviosly which are not sufficient for us. And I think this is the reason you have to come to our guide. In this article we will explain specifically how to use the Telegram stickers even on Android WhatsApp so as to have more choice during a conversation.
- How to download the stickers from Telegram
- How to extract the stickers from the zip archive
- How to use Telegram stickers also on WhatsApp for Android
How to download the stickers from Telegram
The first steps to be made to bring all the stickers of Telegram on WhatsApp is downloading them. They will later have to be converted and imported into the famous app of Facebook.
Let’s see the steps to be carried out:
- Grab your Android smartphone/tablet and start the Telegram app by simply tapping on its icon.
- In the next step, tap the 3 dashes on the upper left or swipe from the left to the right and choose Settings from the menu that appears.
- Now, scroll the page and identify the Stickers item found in the Messages section.
- In the next screen, find all the stickers you have added to your Telegram account. Press on the 3 dots present in correspondence of the package of stickers that you want to bring on Telegram and choose Copy link from the screen that appears.
- Now, you need to install a Telegram bot to download the stickers package. Go back to the main application screen, press the magnifying glass on the top right, type Sticker Downloader and press on the first appropriate result.
- Then, press the Start button below to activate the chat and then press the Settings button that appears below.
- At this point, the bot will ask you to choose the preferred format with which to download the stickers package. In this case select webp only.
- Now, paste in the Message field the link of the previously copied package holding down on the Message and choosing the Paste command from the menu that appears just above. Send the message by pressing the appropriate button.
- After you see the message You will soon receive a zip file containing all the stickers in this pack, wait a few seconds to allow the Bot Stickers Downloader to create the archive in zip format.
- Once ready, you will receive a second message to download the file. Simply press the arrow pointing downwards to start the download. The zip archive will be accessible via the Telegram > Telegram Documents path.
How to extract the stickers from the zip archive
The next step is to unzip the zip archive previously created by the Telegram bot to retrieve the stickers. To do this, you need to use a simple file manager that can be that stock of your smartphone or one that can be downloaded from the Play Store. In this guide, we recommend Flashlight + Clock File Manager, so the next steps will be based on its functionality.
Let’s find out what they are:
- Proceed with the app download from the Google Play Store and start it once the installation is complete.
- Through the file manager, reach the path indicated in the previous paragraph (ie Telegram > Telegram Documents ) and locate the zip file created by the bot.
- Once found, tap on it to open it, press on Extract all present on the top right and select the desired path from the Select the extraction path screen.
- After clicking on Extract here and completing the extraction process, a folder of the same name as the package of stickers will be created.
- In the next step, reach the path chosen for the extraction, make a long press on the name of the folder and press on Copy that you find on the bottom left.
- Now, you can paste the folder in the main one of the smartphone’s internal memory or in the Pictures folder to allow WhatsApp to see the stickers package. To do this, choose the desired solution and press Paste located at the bottom right.
How to use Telegram stickers also on WhatsApp for Android
To start using Telegram stickers on WhatsApp, you need to import them using the Personal stickers for WhatsApp app.
Let’s see the specific steps:
- Proceed with the download and installation of the aforementioned software from the Play Store and start it once completed.
- After giving all the necessary consents, access the main screen of Personal stickers for WhatsApp where you should see the package of stickers previously created among those available.
- To add it to WhatsApp, press on the ADD button in its correspondence and then on Add to confirm the operation.
Now you can start using the newly added stickers by opening the application of the popular messaging service, starting a conversation with your favorite contact, pressing the smile next to the Write a message field and then tapping the stickers icon at the bottom (next to that GIF ).