The Free Fire bonfire, one of the special items (such as the airdrop and the Treasure Map), serves to save the player and/or team from a mess when they are low on health and energy. See what the bonfire is for in Free Fire and learn how to use it.
What is the bonfire in Free Fire?
The bonfire is a Free Fire merchandise, a special item in the same category as the Treasure Map (which marks the refueling point on the map) and the Airdrop (blue box). It works as a medical kit, restoring the health and energy of the player and his team members (whether playing Duo or Squad ) as long as they are close to the item when someone uses it somewhere on the game map.
The bonfire, like other merchandise, can be earned as a match reward or bought with diamonds, Free Fire’s premium coin. To use it in a match, you must first select it in the lobby first:
- With Free Fire open, tap the “Goods” icon;
- Select the Bonfire and close the window;
- Start a game in the game mode of your choice;
- After landing on the map, choose a location preferably free of enemies;
- Select the fire in your inventory and light it;
- By getting close to your fire, you will regain HP (health) and EP (energy).
The best thing to do is to keep the fire in your inventory until you really need it, for example with very low HP and EP.
Remember that mounting it in an open location is very risky as you will be exposed to attacks while healing. Look for locations away from clashes and minimally protected so that you and your team can be safely healed.
Like all merchandise, you can only carry one type per game and only one unit. Therefore, you can use the fire only once per move.