Let’s see how to download Instagram IGTV for Windows PC and Mac. Instagram has just launched its IGTV platform to compete with YouTube. The IGTV platform works just like Instagram. The only difference is that this platform is for video sharing. Instagram wants to make cell phones our primary computing devices. IGTV limits users to record and publish videos vertically.
So far, it has been possible to upload videos of up to 1 minute on Instagram. With Instagram IGTV, the video upload limit has been removed. Now you can publish one-hour videos on IGTV. IGTV is an autonomous application integrated into the Instagram. After starting Instagram app on your phone, you can see the IGTV icon that appears just before the message icon at the top right.
The IGTV icon also appears when you log in to your profile on Instagram. This IGTV icon is the first icon just before underlining the story in your profile. The choice to use IGTV in Instagram or in the separate IGTV application depends totally on you.
Touching the IGTV icon opens a screen that shows recently uploaded videos. These videos come from the people you are following or your interests. On this page, you can find a small icon that shows your profile picture. Touching the small icon opens the IGTV profile which shows the option to create a channel and upload videos using a + sign.
At the time of writing this post, IGTV videos do not have many customization options. All you can do is add the title and description. Your followers can comment and appreciate your videos. One more point to note here is the improved video quality.
IGTV does not behave like Instagram stories. All the videos I’ve uploaded have a presentable quality and the sound effects are quite audible too. Overall, this is an excellent Instagram application. IGTV will definitely set new standards in the video industry, especially with regard to vertical video recording.
The IGTV standalone application makes it extremely easy to run IGTV on a computer. You can install Instagram IGTV for Windows PC and Mac. IGTV for PC works without problems on desktop PCs and laptops. Instagram IGTV for PC can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X, Mac OS and Mac OS Mojave. Follow the steps below to install it right on your computer to upload your favorite videos.
Download IGTV Instagram for Windows PC and Mac
- Download and install your favorite emulator
- Open the emulator you just installed on your computer.
- Open My Apps> System Apps> Google Play Store.
- Find the Play Store and open it.
- Now in the Play Store, type “IGTV”. Allow the Play Store to find and show you the IGTV.
- Install IGTV once it is found.
- Now open My apps or All apps and find IGTV.
- Start IGTV, log in using your credentials and create your channel.
- Now upload videos and show off.
Alternatively, download IGTV APK and install it manually on your emulator. So do you like Instagram IGTV for Windows PC and Mac?
Our other Interesting Guide on IGTV :
- IGTV Video Format and Resolution: Here are the perfect ones
- IGTV: 5 best apps for editing Instagram IGTV videos
- How To Download video and Movies From Instagram IGTV
- Download Instagram IGTV for Windows PC and Mac